Program Managers may want to assign an entry to another user. For example, an entry may have been started by one user but another user may want to complete it.
Reassigning the entry
- Go to Entries > Manage entries
- Click the name of the entry you want re-assign to another registered user
- Hover your cursor over the current entrant's name to reveal the Edit link and click it
- Click into the resulting field and begin keying in the new entrant's name
- When the name appears, click it and then hit Save to confirm the reassignment
The entry will now be assigned to the new user. When they log in, they’ll see the entry under My entries. The original owner of the entry will no longer see it in their list of entries under My entries.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.