Program managers may want to assign an entry to another user. For example, an entry may have been started by one user but another user may want to complete it.
Reassigning the entry
- In the Manage workspace, go to Entries
- Click the name of the entry you want re-assign to another registered user
- Hover your cursor over the current entrant's name to reveal the Edit link and click it
- Click into the resulting field and begin keying in the new entrant's name
- When the name appears, click it and then hit Save to confirm the reassignment
The entry will now be assigned to the new user. When they log in, they’ll see the entry under My entries. The original owner of the entry will no longer see it in their list of entries under My entries.
This video shows menu navigation that has since changed.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).