Program Managers may want to assign an entry to another user. For example, an entry may have been started by one user but another user may want to complete it.
Reassign the entry
First, the entrant who will be assigned the entry will need to have an Award Force account. They can register an account on your home page. Then:
- Go to Entries > Manage entries
- Click on the Entry name where you want re-assign it to another registered user
- Hover your mouse of the current Entrant name to reveal an 'Edit' link, then click the 'Edit' link
- In the field that appears, again click on the name of the current user and a 'type-in' field will appear
- Start typing the name of the registered user you want to reassign the entry to
- When the name appears, click it and then click 'Save' to confirm the reassignment
The entry will now be assigned to the new user. When they log in, they’ll see the entry under My entries. The original owner of the entry will no longer see it in their list of entries under My entries.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.