For grant and funding application programs, Award Force's fund management features help program managers control the awarding of funds to successful applicants, from one or more funds/budgets.
Create a fund
Multiple fund or grant budgets can be created to manage different grant sources.
- Go to Funding > Funds
- Click New fund
- Give the fund a name and optional description
- Set the fund currency and budget limit
In the funds list view, you will always have an overview of the total funds currently allocated per fund and the remaining available budget.
Program managers may allocate funds to successful applications/entries. Note that terms used here may have been adjusted on your account.
- Go to Entries > Manage entries
- Find and click on an entry to allocate funds to
- Scroll down to the Fund allocation panel and click Add allocation
- Select the Fund to allocate from, enter the Amount and Save
- You can make multiple allocations to an entry/application, from the same or different funds
Fund allocation reports
- For an overview and reporting on allocations made, go to Funding > Allocations.
- You can search and filter allocations, e.g. by Category, Fund or Tag (from tags on an entry).
- Export an Excel or CSV report of allocations from top right below the search control. Note that exports will always follow the search and filter selection currently active.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.